Thursday, April 24, 2014

Random Thursday. Zombie apocalypse - 5 things in my favor.

Hallo meine Lieben,

hope you are all having a happy week! Welcome to another Random Thursday with LinEm and me. 




So here are five reasons why I would survive a zombie apocalypse. I do kind of have the feeling that I would not....but hey. I would give it a try. 


1. I would be accompanied by Daryl Dixon. 


I would be stupid to try to fight the zombie apocalypse alone so obviously I would take Daryl Dixon with me. He is my ticket to survive. You can't get hurt when you are with him. 

2. I can start a fire. 

I am pretty good at starting fires and that is definitely not the worst thing if you have to survive in the wilderness. Of course the fire would attract the zombies and they would try to kill me but I still have Daryl by my side so I am safe.

3. The animals are on my side. 

Animals like me. I have a connection to nature. I would meet a nice fox and the fox would offer me to stay in his burrow until the zombie apocalypse is over. I would have it comfy and safe in there.

4. My mental strength. 

My mental strength would help me to stay calm in some dangerous situations. I would be able to figure out a way to escape and find some safe place to stay.

5. In reality...

Obviously I would get into a huge fight with Daryl because he hunts animals. I send him away and try to make it on my own. On my first day I bang my head on a tree. I get knocked out. Zombies eat me. End of story. 




Why would you survive a zombie apocalypse?



16 comments:

  1. Aww, I'll come and take care of you if there is a zombie apocalypse! I have years of going to the gym wishing I was Lara Croft on my side :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! You are my only hope, Celeste! Thank you! I know you would kick those zombies' asses!

      Delete
  2. Having the animals on your side is a big deal! Daryl Dixon is one of my favorite TV characters ever. Have you caught up on the most recent season? I hope that watching Walking Dead will help me during the zombie apocalypse haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the animals and me could fight all the stupid zombies! :) Animals rule! Daryl Dixon is so bad ass, I love that character! He definitely taught me a lot which could help me survive a zombie apocalypse! I am not caught up with this season, I need to watch the last couple of episodes, hopefully this weekend!

      Delete
  3. I am not sure I will survive until and unless I have Damon from (the vampire diaries) to help me.
    I know I am mixing up things, but a girls gotta survive ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never watched Vampire Diaries but I feel like we all need some kick ass help! :)

      Delete
  4. I like the idea of the fox burrow! Even without zombies. I could hide there and snuggle with a fox just to hide from work. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fox burrow would definitely be a great place to spend some time. I love foxes. :)

      Delete
  5. I think if I had my family with me and we all stuck together we'd be able to survive. I love #5, in reality.. too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you and your family could really make it! :)

      Delete
  6. I love this post :) :) It made me laugh out loud! I think I prefer the lovely fox and hiding in his burrow :) As for myself - I think I'd argue those zombies into keeping me alive - too much talking will surely scare them away?? ;)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you!
    Ich drücke Dich soooooooo feste, liebe Katrin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am glad I could make you laugh. :) I think arguing with the zombies might be a good plan. If we are annoying enough then that might scare them away! :) If not we can still hide in the fox burrow!
      Enjoy your weekend! Ich drueck Dich ganz feste! <3

      Delete
  7. Such a hilarious post, Katrin, I enjoy reading it! Daryl Dixon is the only character that kicks ass, I’m sick of the other characters, they are so boring and dramatic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Rika! Daryl Dixon is by far my favorite character in the show. It is so much fun to watch him. I need to catch up with that show. I am a couple of episodes behind!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...